Benefits of an Operating Lease
An Operating Lease is a smart way to access and operate the latest equipment with minimal risk. At the end of the contract period, the TANA machine is returned to us and, if all return conditions are met, there’s nothing more to pay. You also have the option to buy the machine at the end of the contract period.
- Lease payments are tax-deductible
- Provides greater flexibility, as you can replace/update your machine more often
- Allows accurate budgeting with minimal risk
Benefits of Capital Lease
A Capital Lease is a rent-to-buy agreement that lets you buy the TANA machine at the end of the contract period. The machine is owned by you throughout the agreement period.
- You are allowed to claim depreciation on the asset, which reduces taxable income
- Interest expenses also reduce taxable income
Please contact your local Tana distributor for further information.
Finance provided by Tana Oy is for incorporated business customers only subject to credit approval and completed documentation. Terms and conditions apply.