As our business grows and develops, we are looking for a Business Development Manager, Sales to join the Tana team. In this strategically important role, you will be an integral part of the sales team and have the responsibility for expanding and developing our global retail and dealer network. In collaboration with the sales team, you drive sales growth with dealer network expansion and relationship building. You will conduct market research and analysis to identify trends, opportunities, and competitive landscape to provide insights to guide product development and sales strategies. Together with the sales team you will create and implement effective sales strategies, pricing models, and promotions. You will also prepare regular sales reports and forecasts to track performance and monitor sales targets, revenue goals, and market share.
Furthermore, as the Business Development Manager, you will cultivate our global key accounts with a focus on identifying, nurturing, and managing relationships with multinational and major regional accounts. You also have an important role in developing the strategic partnership with our global key accounts. You cultivate lasting partnerships built on trust, collaboration, and shared success and ensure that the Tana offering is well known in the key accounts. You collaborate with clients to understand their long-term goals and develop tailored solutions. You will drive revenue growth through upselling, cross-selling, and new opportunities. You also develop and execute strategic account plans to align with customer and company objectives.
We will offer you:
- Tana values; open culture, entrepreneurship and agile decision-making process and aim for continuous development and learning. We at Tana are committed to implementing our actions.
- A growing environmental technology company, where sustainable development and environmental topics are important.
- The opportunity to work in an international environment in a challenging role with possibilities to develop yourself and your professional skills.
- Strong support from our highly skilled and committed personnel.
- Independence and flexibility in doing things.
- Competitive compensation and benefits, including Smartum exercise and culture benefit.
- Flexible working hours and remote work possibilities.
We expect from you:
- Proven, over 10 years of experience in international sales on a global scale.
- Proven track record of achieving growth.
- Hands on experience in working with retail/dealer network and key accounts.
- Strong motivation and capability to develop and grow the business through our global retail/dealer network and key accounts.
- Ability and willingness to collaborate with various internal and external stakeholders.
- Understanding of customers’ processes in waste management business is a plus.
- Willingness to travel as needed, on average 70-80 days a year.
- Fluent oral and written communication skills in English, and knowledge of another European language will be considered to your advantage.
- Location preferably Finland.
This position is for you who want to challenge yourself and develop as part of an international company and a dynamic operating environment. Come do meaningful work and leave your mark on a cleaner tomorrow!